Nordic Smart Government
For Aalto University students (6 ECTS Credits)
This year, the DigitalISM Challenge focuses on data-driven challenge settings and finding novel solutions for them. We welcome you to participate in Round 5 of #PSCHALLENGE19 to bolster the foundation of our nation. Since future is up to all of us, we encourage you to join us and be part of the digital transformation in our country!
The DigitalISM Challenge is an interdisciplinary project organized by Accenture and Aalto University, where savvy talents are drawn together to innovate new service, product, and operative concepts to solve digitalization challenges of predictive society.
Join an interdisciplinary student team to create solutions to real-life challenges in two Intensive Event Days coached by academic, public, and private sector experts. Before these two days you will get prepared. After the Intensive Event Days you will refine the concepts, create implementation plans and take your ideas forward to realize tangible results!
In the DigitalISM Challenge spirit the project is a competition where the best team wins prizes!
Get disruptive and make an impact in digitalizing our public services to the next level!
Join us on this exciting DigitalISM Challenge journey in order to:
- Earn 6 ECTS credits and include the course into your elective courses at any study program at Aalto University.
- At the Aalto University School of Business you can include the course either as an elective course or use the course to replace your MSc Capstone course, if you study in one of the following programs: Management & IB, Accounting, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Business Law, ISM, or Corporate Communications
- Develop future digital services used by all of us.
- Put your own skills, ideas and creativity into use in tackling a real-life challenge.
- Work in interdisciplinary teams, where every team member makes a difference.
- Participate in an exciting 20-hour Intensive Event supported by academic experts.
- Get an opportunity to show your talent as an individual worthwhile hiring e.g. for an internship.
Nordic Smart Government
The ambition of Nordic Smart Government is to make life simpler for small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) in the Nordic region by changing the use of business data and making it available for public and private actors in real-time. This will increase innovation and growth in the Nordic region and create a smoother everyday life for SMEs by greatly reducing their administrative burdens.
Finnish Tax Administration, Finnish Patent and Registration Office and State Treasury are representing Nordic Smart Government in this project.